By: Mohammad Nader
Quality assurance and accreditation Center at Ain Shams University organized a follow-up and technical support visit for Faculty of Education on Sunday, 03/05/2017, and the visit comes within the framework of the faculties preparation to receive a re-evaluation visit of the National Authority to ensure the quality of education and accreditation.
The visit team was formed from a group of faculty specialists in the field to ensure the quality of education from various Egyptian universities, and they are as follows:
1. Prof. Dr. / Salah Yassin El-Bakri Faculty of Science - Ain Shams University, director of the center
2. Prof. Dr. / Fawzi Ali Etabi Professor at Faculty of Science - Cairo University
3. Prof. Dr. / Ibrahim Abbas Al-Zohairy Professor at Faculty of Education - Helwan University
4. Prof. Dr. / Aladdin Alnanaay Professor at Faculty of Science - University of Menoufiya
5. Prof. Dr. / Rania Mohamed Fawzy Professor at Faculty of Arts - Ain Shams University
6. Prof. Dr. / Nader Abdel Dayem Assistant professor at Faculty of Arts - Ain Shams University
The visit begun by a meeting with Prof. Dr. / Said Khalil - Dean of the Faculty, Professor / Majed Abu Al-Enen, vice dean for Graduate Studies and Research, and Prof. Dr. / Mohammed Hamed Abdel Aal - quality assurance unit manager, to review the current situation of the faculty and support it needs. Then team members went to the headquarters of quality assurance unit at the faculty to review the documents and various documents to ascertain that the accreditation standards are complete in the faculty.